A Leader You Can Trust
We are overdue for a good strategy.
With the Suncoast Parkway, growth is happening. What do we want it to look like? More gas stations, fast food chains, and big box stores? Holly Davis says “we can do better than that!” Strategized correctly up front, growth can enhance our quality of life, while protecting all the unique character and beauty of our county.
Raised in Citrus, traveled the world.
Holly Davis has a unique duality in her background – she is both a hometown girl who loves the outdoors and natural resources, but has also lived in several other states and has experienced firsthand, as a citizen, what worked and didn’t work, with land use and planning. Holly Davis has the business background and leadership strength to drive better roads, protected waters, and a diverse economy with better pay for working age adults.
Keep Taxes in Check
More employers and higher pay gives us a broader tax base, which is how we keep taxes in check, and still afford those better roads, and other amenities.
Vote Holly Davis August 18
- Graduated from Crystal River High School, with honors.
- University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Science in Advertising.
- Successful business owner for 25 years.
- 2003 Small Business Leader of the Year, Montgomery County, Maryland.
- Served on boards for WETA (trade association);Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce.
- Donates 10% of work to 501(c)3 charities.
- Commercial/instrument pilot for land, sea, and glider aircraft. Scuba certified through rescue.
- Has experienced firsthand, as a resident, howother areas handle growth, both poorly and well.
- Holly’s love of family, veterans, and the Citrus community runs deep, as her father is Capt. Tom Davis, the Crystal River Airport operator for 40+ years, after 33 years as a US Navy fighter pilot.